I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Guess Where I will be in March?

sew south 500

That’s right… the Sew South Retreat!

I am so excited, I can hardly contain myself.

I am not quite sure what I am more excited about…  The workshops, the swaps, or the field trip to The Little General in Winston Salem, NC.

Of course, I am most excited about meeting other modern sewists and bloggers.  I have already started to connect with some of them via email and the Flickr Group.

For more information check out Sew South Retreat, or the host, Jennifer from Ellison Lane Quilts.

 

Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but after going through some of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Anyhow, I'm certainly happy I stumbled upon it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back often!
    Stop by my homepage :: clean my pc

    ReplyDelete