I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Friday, November 30, 2012

My Week in Instagram

photo5

My week started with homemade Portuguese Fried Bread Dough.  It is kind of like the stuff you get at the fair, but better.

photo7

Then it ended with an empty thread spool.  I wish I could say that I ran out of thread because I got so much done this week, but sadly that is not the case.  Now I am halfway finished with this tree skirt and more determined than ever to get it done and off my to do list.

photo6

Thankfully though, I got my bee blocks done and out in the mail before the end of the month.  I made these blocks for Tiffany as part of the Bee a {modern} Swappers, and I used this tutorial by Em who blogs over at Sewing By Moonlight.

That is my week on Instagram – follow me at @agirlinparadise

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for all your continued support. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Have a great day!

Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.