I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

I am in!!!

I am so excited to be part of another round of the Doll Quilt Swap.  For those of you are not familiar with the Doll Quilt Swap there is a lottery for each round because there are so many who want to participate. 

My quilt has to be at least 9x9" but no bigger than 20x20”.  It can be pieced or appliqu├ęd, quilted by hand or by machine.  I can’t wait to get started.  I already have so many ideas.  Now, I just need to secretly stalk my partner to see what she likes and what see doesn’t like.

Also, I need to make a mosaic so my partner can get to know me better. As you can see I am leaning towards bright and colorful quilts.....

miniquiltmosaic_thumb2

1. Caned Seat Mini Quilt Top, 2. Mini Quilt Monday - May 09, 3. DSCN4636.jpg, 4. paper piecing quilt, 5. Prism Star mini (1), 6. Cathedral windows mini quilt, 7. Gypsy Dance Baby Quilt, 8. Low Volume mini quilt - finished, 9. FTLOS - Mini Quilt, 10. Reflection Mini Quilt, 11. DQS11-Received, 12. Hexie Mini-up

Thanks for stopping by, and for all your continued support. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Have a great day!

Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, that IS exciting! I know whoever receives from you is in for a very nice treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool to get in - your mosaic is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.