Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sorry Anonymous Commenters…

but I am afraid that I had to disable the ability for you to comment anonymously.  The recent bombardment of spam has left me no choice.  Some of it has been harmless advertisements, but some of it has been offensive and I just don’t want to see it anymore.  I am sorry that a few bad apples has ruined it for the rest of you.  I wish there was another way for you to leave comments and ask questions but at this point I just do not know of one.

In other news… I have been working on a new quilt.  If you follow me on Instagram you probably already know that I have been slowly but surly working on this new quilt for the past couple of weeks.  Unfortunately, progress has been slow because the kids and I have been very sick with the flu.  Thankfully, my husband never got sick.  He single handily saved Christmas this year.  I was to sick to drive, shop, or cook so he picked up the slack to make sure the kids and I still had a memorable Christmas.  He truly is an amazing man.        

008

I think this is going to be my new “go to” quilt for gift giving.  In just over an hour I was able to cut the two jelly rolls it takes to make this quilt.  The blocks came together quickly, and now that I am feeling better, I am hoping to complete the quilt top this week.

003

No promises though, the kids are home from school for the next two weeks and I am not sure how that is going to cut in to my sewing time.  Feeding them alone can be a full time job so it could go either way. 

Have a great day!

Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better Ann. What pattern is this quilt you have cut out? Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully I've never been that sick, glad to hear you're better! I've been eyeing that fabric line but haven't purchased any yet, I love the blue yardage you have! Looking forward to seeing your results!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Ann,! I hope you have recovered okay! For all of us non-instagram users, could we have an update on the good fortune quilt?! I keep checking back for a peak, lol!

    ReplyDelete