I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Free Log Cabin eBook!

I was contacted by Fons & Porter to review and share this free pattern eBook with you.  In the book they feature the 3 most popular Log Cabin block styles: Traditional, Courthouse Steps, and Chevron.  Each style has an antique example and handy charts to make your own.  Along with the quilt patterns there was also instructions on how to do Bobbin Work with Trapunto, Binding with Piping, and Liz’s Lumpless Bindings.

Although the quilts and patterns are traditional, a little imagination and some modern or solid fabrics could give these quilts a contemporary look.  I enjoyed reading through this book and learning about the history of these quilts.  It is clearly written and offers many helpful tips along the way.  This book would be a great addition to any quilters collection of books and patterns. 

 Click here for your own free copy of this book.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.