I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

BlogLovin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

To be honest when I first heard that Google Reader was going away I didn’t really give it much though but then after checking out a few blog readers on my smart phone BlogLovin won me over. 

Here are the three reasons I am most excited about BlogLovin:

One, with the old Google Reader is was hard to comment.  Mainly because I am lazy and don’t like to scroll all the way back to the beginning of a post I have just read to click on that post to scroll back down to leave a comment.  With BlogLovin you are already on the page so when you are done reading you can just leave your comment. 

Two, I like access to a blog’s sidebar to see what new or featured.  With Google Reader you never had that.

Three, BlogLovin plus my iPhone equals heaven.  With three kids and one computer you can just imagine how much time I get to read blogs.  I just LOVE the BlogLovin app and now I can even keep up with what is going on in the blog world even if I am at the bus stop.

Anyways, that’s all I have to say about that.  Mainly my focus the last couple of day has been getting some unfinished projects completed.  That includes working on my Giant Daliha Quilt and finishing my Duffle from the Sew South Retreat and working on a new duffle, but more on that tomorrow…

019

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued. I'm off to see what's what :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to bloglovin and I love it too. It is easier than what I was using and am switching all my blogs that I read over to it little by little. And what's what?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the bloglovin review. I was thinking I'd go wit feedly, but I keep seeing more and more bloglovin love. I may have to go with that.

    So tell me, do I have to write a post just to say I am using bloglovin for people to be able to follow me?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.