I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Friday, May 31, 2013

New Fabric Friday - V and Co

What can I say am a horrible stash builder. This week the fabric I acquired was for a specic project and not for my stash. What I will say is that I am in love with this line of ombré solids and then of coarse there is my obsession with kona white.
 

My chapter of the Modern Quilt Guild here in Tampa is having a negative space challenge and I am obsessing a little bit. I have this idea in my head and I hoping that it plays out as I envision. 
 

 
The line is part of the Simply Color collection by V and Co for Moda. I love the color gradation in each of the strips and if you have seen any of the quilts that the designer Vanessa Christenson has made using this line you know exactly what I am talking about. 

Well, I am off to start experimenting with my new fabrics and to try some new techniques. Have a great weekend. 
 

Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.