I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Friday, May 24, 2013

New Fabric Friday - Textures by Angela Waters

So, yesterday I did something that I haven’t done in ages.  I went to my local quilt shop in search of some fabric strictly for stash building purposes.  There was no looking fabric that would, bind, back or match aanything I already have.  I totally jumped out of my comfort zone as well.  I usually go for more of the bright and bold colorways. 

003
My LQS only had these 4 prints, I wish she carried the entire line I would have bought more.  The quality and feel of these fabrics are amazing. 

004
The line is called Textures designed by Angela Waters for Art Gallery Fabrics

008
I am not quite sure what to do with it yet… but I am sure I can come up with something.
Have a great holiday weekend!

Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter

5 comments:

  1. Fun!! I really love that tweed looking print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're still looking for the rest of the Textures line, I have the entire collection available in my online shop. www.littlepinkrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something called the Make it Right Challenge going on at Art Gallery Fabrics right now using the panel from that line. The fabrics are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.