I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Friday, June 14, 2013

New Fabric Friday - Inspire Quilting and Sewing


One of the things on my summer bucket list this summer is to visit more of my local quilt shops and last weekend I made it out to Inspire Quilting and Sewing in Plant City, Florida.   Our local chapter of the Modern Quilt Guild was getting together for a sew day so it was the perfect opportunity to meet up with the girls, get some sewing done, and get a little shopping in.
 
I liked that they had a lot of the modern fabric lines by Moda, Free Spirit, and Riley Blake and it was also an authorized dealer for Brother sewing machines.  I also liked that it had an open layout and had good lighting.  It is located in the historic district of Plant City amongst the quaint little antique shops and cute little eateries.  Perfect if you want to make the day of it.
 
While I was there I picked up a few fabrics to add to my stash and since I can't resist buying polka dots, these were a must.  The yellow and green are from the Small Dots line by Riley Blake, and the blue is from the Marguerite line by Cyndi Walker for Riley Blake Designs.

And these adorable prints by Aneely Hoey were also a must have.  They are from her Sew Stitchy line for Moda. 
 
All in all Inspire Quilting and Sewing in Plant City, Florida, is a shop that I will probably visit again even though it was an hour away.  It was definitely worth the drive.
 
 
Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.