I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Friday, July 12, 2013

New Fabric Friday - Pearl Bracelets

Lizzy House for Andover Fabrics  has come out with 2 new color ways in the Pearl Bracelets print, Luster and Vivid.  They are perfect for stash building and why I just had to have them.  
The Luster color way has to be my favorite.  It comes in 12 different low volume shades that just make me happy. The colors in this line open a whole new world of color combinations for me. Just imagine the pinks and greys in this line paired with some low volume text prints... The quilty possibilities are endless.
The Vivid color way was also a must have because if you have been following this blog for any length of time you know I love bight cheerful colors set against a white background.  I was happy that this color way included some of the colors that I am always looking for in my stash but never seem to have on hand like the purple and brown.
 
 
Have a great weekend. 
 
Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I just got the Luster collection! Loooove it. I wanted both but decided I should spread it out:) I have no idea what I will do with it, but it was a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see these fabrics I like them more and more. It's such a great twist on a polka dot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, are these colors in addition to the ones she put out in her 26-color pearl bracelets collection I just finally ordered?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another good thing in buying and wearing trendy beaded jewelry is you do not want to spend thousands of greenbacks to have people who will appreciate your look and your image. Fashionable beaded jewelry like necklaces, earrings and bracelets are available in wide variety of styles and designs. You'll only spend one or two dollars to few hundred bucks depending on the kind of materials you select for your jewelry.

    ReplyDelete