I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Sew Sew Modern 3

So, have you heard?  There is a amazing swap that is just about to start it's third round, Sew Sew Modern 3.  It is being hosted by Lee and Karen who I met at the Sew South Retreat.  This is just what I need for some fun summer sewing.  Sign ups are now till July 5th and the mailing isn't until September. 
 
SewSewModernButton
Here is the inspiration mosaic that I put together for the swap.  As you can see I am inspired by bright, clean lines and modern patchwork.  I hope my partner is inspired by my board and gets a good sense of what my likes are, but if she still needs a little more inspiration there is always Pinterest

 
1. Retro pouch spring 2008, 2. quilt no. 3 of 4 basted., 3. & mini quilt top done /// #freshminiquiltclub, 4. #freshminiquiltclub march 2013 using @artgalleryfabrics pure elements, 5. Pillow Talk 10 Front, 6. New York Beauty - Circle of Flying Geese Quilt, 7. Wannabe Feathers mini (1), 8. Mug Rug for Modern Mini Contest, 9. Modern Mini, 10. Hexie Mini-up, 11. Pillow Swap Round 2 - Full View, 12. the pillow talk {swap} 10, 13. Pillow Talk Swap 9 - Done!, 14. Pillow Talk Swap round 10, 15. Modern Quilted Pillow Swap, 16. Pillows Gone Wild - Tutuorial, 17. Pillow Talk {Swap} R.5_Finished Outside, 18. Super Tote Pattern, 19. Aeroplane Bag, 20. Sew Sew Modern Round 2
 
I am so excited to part of this swap and I can't wait to be assigned a partner. 

Happy Sewing!
 
”SewSewModernButton”

Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter



 

2 comments:

  1. You have great taste in projects. I see at least three items that would be on my own inspiration collage. Good choices! Have fun with this swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that you're joking this round!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.