I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hooray! The kids are back to school!

I know that sounds awful but yesterday was the first day of school for us and I can't wait to be on a normal schedule again.  This year is also the first time in 12 years that I will have all my kids in school and a little freedom during the day to get stuff done.  I don't know what I am going to do with myself. Just kidding, I know exactly what I am going to do with myself.  
 
Sew. Blog. Exercise. 
 
There may even be a 5K in my future, we will see, but all I know for sure, this year is going to be all about trying new things.  I must admit though, I have missed the kids, and the best part of my day is picking them up at the bus stop in the afternoon. 
For now I have been working on my to do list and getting all those unfinished projects done.  The first order of business was my Hello Sunshine quilt.  It has been neglected for far to long and it feels great to be working on it again.    



Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter


 

5 comments:

  1. Your Hello Sunshine quilt is gorgeous! I love the colors! Congrats on having that little freedom during the day to get things done and also a year of trying new things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you!! Nice to see the Hello Sunshine quilt again, the green was a great choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color combo. That chartreuse is inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very Informative Blog and thanks for sharing with us Best Kindergarten Schools in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete