I am no longer actively blogging here but I’d love if you could join me at my new creative lifestyle blog A Girl in Paradise.
I hope to see you soon.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Time For Something New

You may or may not have noticed but it has been very quite here at A Girl in Paradise. 
 
There has been a lot of changes in my life recently, some good, and some bad, but changes all the same.  Change can be good though, it gives us a chance to take inventory, and decide where our priorities lay.  For me it has been my health and my family.  Now I feel refreshed and ready to start something new.
 
I have been blogging here at A Girl in Paradise for 3 years now, and it has been great.  I have learned so much from this awesome community of bloggers and I will be forever in your debt.
 
When I created this blog, oh so many years ago, I didn't really have a plan, I just wanted a place to share the things that I made.  Now I have a better vision of what I want to say and it is time for me to create a new space where I can share more of my life, and not just my quilts.  (Although, quilting is a big part of my life so it won't be left out.)
 
This blog will remain here, so you can still refer back to anything you have pinned or bookmarked.  I just won't be actively posting here anymore.
 
Please join me at my new blog www.agirlinparadise.com.  


Subscribe to Updates - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Girl in Paradise .. Very nice and Creative you are!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.